Monday 10 May 2010

I'll go where secrets are sold.

It seems many people are experiencing the same troubles with staying strong at the moment in many different ways.
A lot of people I know are feeling pretty depressed too as certain political and social issues are causing a loss of faith in humanity here, which is true. It's quite astonishing really.
I have been feeling very depressed this last week as it has felt as if things just keep going wrong for me, it has actually made me comfort eat which is something I have never really done before so it scared me. I think I am ready to try and regain some control over my life right now instead of just being complacent with everything.
So the fight begins again as always, with food, with my body and with other issues that control my life.
To boost my motivation I feel I should post some photographs for some inspiration. Beautiful women always make me so jealous.





















No comments: