Saturday 1 May 2010

This Blog Is Like My Child!

I've just been looking back over this blog and I feel like an utter fool to have ever wanted to get rid of it! I do not understand why I wanted to delete it in the first place.
This is my story and my struggles so it must stay here, it must stay alive.
Some of the photography on here as well is so beautiful and lovely.. this blog is like my child and I feel like a traitor for wanting to ignore it and get it out of my life.
I think the only reason I did desert it for a while was because my now ex boyfriend found it and thought it was disgusting so I felt as if it were my duty to get rid of it. That's obviously not an issue anymore though so my blog can flourish and grow again.
I will never leave this blog again, I am way too attached to it.
I like to write on to this blog too so there are many reasons why to start posting on it again. I need to update, reassert my goals, actually weigh myself so I can assess my daily routine.
Time for things to take a step backwards I think.
x

No comments: