Friday 8 January 2010

A Beautiful Lie

I have that floaty feeling.
I haven't felt it in a while so it feels kind of scary but also pure.

Yet again I have been confined to my house as the bad weather conditions are making it hard to get anywhere at all. Tomorrow however I have work, I also might be able to see my boyfriend if he wants to see me. It's hard not being able to see him as much as I am used to. He doesn't even feel like a real person at the moment. I wish this cold and chaotic weather would go away and some lovely and warm sunshine would appear. It's a long time till summer though :(.

Soup. Just soup.
I'm glad my mum was asleep when i decided to have soup for my meal again because if she was awake she would have made me eat something else. She's realised it's practically all I ever eat. She has also mentioned that my "lack of food" is causing my bad headaches, which I don't think it is.
This means I have to be careful around her, she isn't dumb and she notices things quickly ever since I was in counselling last year so I'll have to be more sly if I can.

I am not too sure if I am getting any smaller or not. I'm way too scared to weigh myself. I'll probably end up in tears if I am any heavier or if I haven't lost any weight. My belly is smaller though. It's flat.
Time will soon tell.
x

p.s I thought I'd post some inspirational photographs in this post too :).











No comments: