Sunday 10 January 2010

A good morning.

I actually weighed myself this morning, I took up the courage and pulled out my scales.
I have lost 4lbs in four days.
I couldn't believe this, it made me so happy this morning, I was beaming for ages.
The problem is I don't feel any lighter or much thinner yet. Hopefully this shall change soon and I won't feel as horrible sometimes.
The thing I need to focus on now is to make sure the weight keeps dropping off and I do a lot more exercise. Also to make sure that people around me or the people I see all of the time don't notice too much weight lose or notice how much less I am eating.
My boyfriend and mother have already noticed this which is bad at such an early stage, I guess I'll just have to make fake remarks about how much I love certain foods, it makes me feel a bit wrong to speak of such things but it must be done.
I don't have much else to say for today.
I hope everyone is okay and well :)
x

1 comment:

Katrina's Bones said...

congratulations on your weight loss! 4 pounds in 4 days? Amazing. Good luck with the boyfriend and mother dilemna though! c: