Wednesday 6 January 2010

Building Control.


I found this photograph and instantly loved it. I love their long legs.
Today hasn't been as bad food wise.

I didn't eat anything until my mum made me have an evening meal. I just had some egg fried rice which I think is 200 calories per half pack which is what I had.

Then this evening I had one of those mini oranges which have 20 calories, so 220 calories is today's total.

This makes me happy.

I have to some exercises in my room before I go to bed to tone my stomach and thighs.

Yet again my thighs and bum are the worst areas of my body.

God I hate being a pear shape, it's so unattractive. Why can't I be shaped like a pencil or something.


2 comments:

Africana said...

I'm a pear shape too. It's a nightmare. You should try doing squats and lunges too. They've helped me a lot.

Be strong and stay lovely!

Gabie said...

uggghghh. i know how that is, i was in swimming for many years, i have such thick swimmers thighs that im trying to get rid of. *gag* it sucks. but best of luck to you dear, and i loooove the picture :]
xx
stay strong