Thursday 4 December 2008

4th December

Hmmm...why can't i be stronger!?

Today hasn't be that bad i suppose. I went into school which wasn't bad either but people are still acting different with me which is annoying and i am constantly getting told to eat, these people don't realise how much i actually do eat.

Today i made a clementine last me all day, having two segments every 2 hours or so.
When i got home however that is usually where it all goes wrong. I have had two biscuits, soup with a bread roll, a kinder egg and a shortbread finger. It all just seems so bad and i wish i could rid the filth out of my system but i don't want to get into the habit of throwing up again as i finally broke that habit and decided to control my eating more but i still can't seem to build the amount of will power i am trying to achieve.

I seem to have become obsessed with exercising as well. I can't get enough of it. I want to go to the gym but my dad wont let my join yet which is also annoying me. My jeans feel tighter as well! I don't understand how this has happened, my weight hasn't gone up and i am eating less but nothing seems to be working at the moment.

Why can't things get better already it's depressing me.

1 comment:

Sophie said...

I know what you mean about the time when you get home being the hardest. I eat about 200 calories from the time I get up til the time I get home, and the minute I walk in the door I'm in the cookie jar and up to about 600 in the space of 30 seconds - what's that about??! If you ever discover a magical way to stop this happening, please please let me know! That picture of twiggy is the best thinspo I've seen all day - she looks empty like us.