Friday 2 January 2009

Update

I haven't posted here in so long i think i need to start again.

Christmas was just awful...i didn't over eat that much but what i did eat i just ended up purging anyway which i really hate doing as it is horrible.
Recently though my dad is paying for to have a membership at the gym which is amazing i love it up there even though he monitors my weight more now i still find ways of tricking him. The gym makes me feel so good though i exercise double the calories i have eaten so i burn off a lot more calories than are in my system anyway which makes me feel good.

This week hasn't been so bad i have managed to drop a couple of more lbs but i still am far off my goal. I also have found people to talk to in the same position as me which helps.
I go back to school soon which is good to be honest as i will be out of the house more which means i will away from temptation more which is always a bonus.

I am determined to get to my goal!

No comments: