Wednesday 3 December 2008

3rd December

Today hasn't been as bad i suppose. I've eaten less...

My mum keeps buying me ice cream though. I know she means well as she knows i used to love it but not so much anymore, i feel guilty if i don't eat it though so i had to have a couple of spoonfuls just because. My brother comes home from uni soon though so he can eat all the food like he usually instead of it building up.

I have to go back into school tomorrow which i am dreading, i can't be bothered to put up with my so called friends. They know so they are treating me differently and now i feel lonely as anything but I'm glad my boyfriend doesn't know anything and he is being extra nice to me at the moment which is nice. I think i shall just stick with him at lunch tomorrow. Lunch...that's another thing my mum gives me money every day for lunch so i just save it up and i end up with tons of cash in my purse which isn't so bad i guess.

Hopefully tomorrow i can be extra strong and i can finally see the lbs start to drop off because at the moment all that i see is happening is my stomach is getting flatter which is good but i want to weigh less. The longer i stick this out though the better it gets.

No comments: