Sunday 17 May 2009

Strange Thoughts

I was soooo wrong in my last post.

I just purged for the first time in months, I really don't understand why I guess I am not over bulimia. I have just basically tricked the clinic into thinking I was better, yet again I don't understand how I have done this but I have.

I've also come to a conclusion...I'm not going to post on my blog until I am down to at least 105lbs. Loads of girls on here are doing so well and I'm stuck at 112lbs at the moment, I feel like an utter failure as well so until I have lost a suitable amount of weight I wont be around on here.

Hopefully I can return soon so I shall work hard to lose this weight as I do like posting on here and leaving comments on other blogs I just feel as if I don't belong here until I have properly started losing weight again.

I hope you all stay well and keep strong as most of you are a lot stronger than me!
See you soon
much love
x

No comments: