Tuesday 2 December 2008

Such A Bad Day.

I was doing so well...i thought i had actually built up a strong will power but today that all just came crashing down.

I got sent home from school today and my eating routine was going perfectly but then i was feeling so bad about my day and myself that i just couldn't control what i was eating and now the guilt is over whelming. Today i am going to have to ignore all cravings and need for food as i have done so badly today. I really should do my stomach exercises to stop the bulge i got rid of come back.

My thighs and bum don't seem to want to get any smaller yet...which is annoying as i think they are the worst parts of my body. I wish i was stronger and had a bigger will power like the character Hannah Ashworth from Hollyoaks, i am obsessed with the anorexia storyline that was aired in 2007 and i can't stop watching the episodes. I just wish i had buddy like she did in the soap as i feel so alone right now. I don't think my friends like me much at the moment and i feel so alone but i guess that is the price you pay.


I am determined to succeed though, nothing can stop me now i know what i want and i wont stop till i get exactly what i have dreamt off.

I just have to be stronger.

No comments: