Friday 6 February 2009

At Last

I finally convinced my mum to stop buying chocolate which is great as this is my main craving so there is no temptation left in my kitchen :).
I don't actually know how i convinced her but she hasn't bought any in ages and instead there are loads of cereal bars and healthy food stacked up in the house....maybe she sees me getting fatter as lately i have been struggling with my cravings although i haven't put on much weight just three lbs. I really should update my stats as well.

I am just starting to get everything back on track after i went to the clinic and that was a horrible experience it felt as if they had brainwashed me into thinking i could eat as much as i wanted as long as i felt happy with it which is so stupid.
I have found a way to trick the people at the clinic about how much i eat and my weight which is good. Hopefully the weight will start dropping off again as it did a couple of weeks ago.

No comments: