Monday 5 January 2009

Parents Are Tricky.

She always offers me too much food and when i say no she threatens me with my gym membership...it is so annoying as i don't want my membership to be cancelled so i have to eat more than i want to.
Today i had to eat a piece of cake which actually made me feel sick afterwards, if i didn't eat it she would have rung up my dad and cancelled my membership and i really can't lose that it is helping me so much.
My dad isn't so much as a worry as he doesn't live with me so he doesn't know what i actually eat i just lie to him all the time.
I feel like purging the cake but i broke that habit a week ago and i don't really want to start again as it hurts my throat a lot but i hate the fact this cake is sitting in my stomach...i don't know what to do. Cake is really hard to purge as well it's horrible.
I think i will be doing double time at the gym tomorrow.

1 comment:

Not_A_Barbie! said...

don't worie too much about the cake make it your treat... work double hard at gym tomorrow and it will be fine... also drink plenty of water to clear it up and if you don't want spots on your face...